The following regional studies are currently available from MGPalaeo. Please click on the links below to learn more about each study. If you are interested in working with us on a new multi-client study, please contact us to discuss your idea.
- A highly-detailed palynological study that increases the biostratigraphic resolution and palaeoenvironmental understanding of the Triassic in the Bedout Sub-basin. This study represents the most comprehensive palynological dataset currently available for the Triassic in this area, enabling the identification of over 20 correlative events through the key Early-Middle Triassic interval.
- A multi-disciplinary study to provide enhanced understanding of the depositional processes that occurred during the Triassic in the Bedout Sub-basin. Following on from our palynological review of the Triassic of the Bedout Sub-basin, this study combines sedimentological core descriptions with additional palynological analysis to produce enhanced depositional interpretations from the only wells with core available in this region.
- An integrated sedimentological and stratigraphical study covering the variability of depositional environments within key stratigraphic intervals in the Vulcan Sub-basin. This study provides a comprehensive reservoir geology database of specific relevance to exploration and operating companies assessing the prospectivity of the Vulcan Sub-basin.
- A palynological review of published and unpublished palynological data from 938 samples from 18 onshore and offshore wells in the Great Australian Bight (incorporating the Bight, Eucla and Polda basins).
- A play mapping and play risk analysis report for the East Java Basin in Indonesia using Player.™
- A fully integrated study of the prospectivity of the Late Permian to Early Triassic (Chinty Formation to Locker Shale) on the Candace Terrace and Rowley Sub-basin in the Carnarvon Basin.