MGPalaeo has a state-of-the-art, purpose built palynology laboratory at the Perth office in Western Australia, capable of meeting all of your processing needs.
One of the benefits of having a purpose-built palynological laboratory on the premises is that it gives our palynologists the opportunity to quality control each sample so our clients receive the best results possible.
Our skilled laboratory staff can provide high quality sample preparations from a wide range of sample types. We have a 100% safety record, both at home and on rig site (onshore and off), and pride ourselves on our HSE.
The lab can be contacted directly at [email protected].
Our capabilities include:
- Palynology, nannofossil, and microfossil processing
- Accomplished laboratory procedures building on >35 years of experience
- Major clients include Woodside, Chevron, Exxon, ENI, Shell, ConocoPhillips, and more
- High level of experience with sample ages ranging from Neoproterozoic to Recent
- High quality sample preparations from a wide range of sample types, including:
- Sandy lithologies
- Hand picking of cuttings samples to remove downhole contamination
- High maturity samples
- Removal of water- and oil-based drilling muds
- Hotshot processing and analysis (4-hour turnaround)
- Quality project management to ensure fast turnaround times
- Annual processing capability >2000 samples
- Capable of processing large-scale projects of >1000 samples