Update (February 2019): The newly released core in Roc 2 has been added to this study to increase the understanding of depositional environments of the Triassic in the Bedout Sub-basin.
This integrated core study follows on from our palynological review of the Triassic of the Bedout Sub-basin and combines sedimentological core descriptions with additional palynological analysis to produce depositional environmental interpretations from four wells: Roc 2, Phoenix 1, Phoenix 2 and Bruce 1. A total of 119.38 m of core from Roc 2 and 54.45 m of core from Phoenix 1, Phoenix 2 and Bruce 1 were described and integrated with 31 available palynological core samples from Roc 2 and fourteen new samples taken in Phoenix 1 and Phoenix 2. Download the PDF here.
- Detailed core description of for all wells (173.83 m)
- Litho- and depofacies descriptions, including core photography
- Porosity / Permeability plots for Phoenix 1, Phoenix 2 and Bruce, as well as comparison between Phoenix 1 and Phoenix 2
- Interpretation of depositional environments
- Tabulated palynological sample summaries
- Stratigraphic summary chart for each well including age, palynological zones and events, lithostratigraphy, shifted / unshifted cored interval and depofacies, all set against wireline log data.
For more information on this integrated study, including pricing, please contact John Lignum.