This study follows on from our palynological review of the Triassic of the Bedout Sub-basin. Our integrated core study combines sedimentological core descriptions with additional palynological analysis to produce depositional environmental interpretations. Cores are described from Phoenix 1, Phoenix 2 and Bruce 1. Download the PDF here.
- Detailed sedimentary core descriptions
- Palaeoenvironmental interpretation at cored interval
- WellCAD core logs (PDF format)
- cm-scale export of core descriptions for import into other databases
- RCA measurements linked to grain size, litho- and depofacies
- Quantitative palynological data (StrataBugs)
- ODM summary charts
For more information, including pricing, please contact John Lignum.