MGPalaeo has a state-of-the-art, purpose built laboratory at the Perth office in Western Australia, capable of meeting all of your processing needs.
One of the benefits of having a purpose-built palynological laboratory on the premises is that it gives our palynologists the opportunity to quality control each sample so our clients receive the best results possible.
Our skilled laboratory staff can provide high quality sample preparations from a wide range of sample types. We have a 100% safety record, both onshore and off, and pride ourselves on our HSE.
The lab can be contacted directly at [email protected].
Our capabilities include:
- Palynology, nannofossil, and foraminiferal processing
- Specialized Neoproterozoic processing
- Specialized technique for cuttings samples heavily contaminated by cavings
- Can process all volumes of samples
- Hotshots (24-hour turnaround)
- Coal processing
- Specialized processing for burnt (high maturity) samples
- Specialized processing for sandy samples
- Processing for external contractors