The following multi-client studies are currently available from MGPalaeo. Please click on the links below to learn more about each study. If you are interested in working with us on a new multi-client study, please contact us to discuss your idea.
Also, updated Palynological Summary Sheets from our extensive database of Australian wells are available for purchase, either individually or as a package tailored to your needs.
- A palynological review of published and unpublished palynological data from 938 samples from 18 onshore and offshore wells in the Great Australian Bight (incorporating the Bight, Eucla and Polda basins).
- A play mapping and play risk analysis report for the East Java Basin in Indonesia using Player.™
- A multi-disciplinary study to increase the palaeoenvironmental understanding of the Triassic in the Bedout Sub-basin.
- A palynological study to increase the biostratigraphic resolution and palaeoenvironmental understanding of the Triassic in the Bedout Sub-basin.
- A fully integrated study of the prospectivity of the Late Permian to Early Triassic (Chinty Formation to Locker Shale) on the Candace Terrace and Rowley Sub-basin in the Carnarvon Basin.